Glass Slipper Project is run entirely by volunteers - we have no staff and no paid employees. Every dollar that we receive goes towards our mission of making it possible for young ladies to enjoy their Proms, regardless of their economic circumstances. It costs approximately $20,000 for Glass Slipper Project to produce our two annual boutiques - your financial contribution will help to make this possible!
Make Checks Payable to: “The Glass Slipper Project”
Mail Check to:
The Glass Slipper Project
P.O. Box 577915
Chicago, IL 60657
DO NOT MAIL DRESSES TO THIS ADDRESS! For dress shipping information, please see below.
- Dresses should be less than 5 years old.
- Dresses should be in good, clean condition; preferably cleaned before sending.
- If dresses have been altered and tags removed, please write the new size on a piece of paper and pin it to the dress.
- For health and safety reasons, make-up MUST BE unused.
- Shoes and Accessories should be in good, clean condition.
- Jewelry should be prom appropriate and in good condition.
If you need a receipt for your donations, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope. However, receipts for donations received after March 1, 2018 will not be mailed out until after our 2018 boutiques are completed.
WHERE TO DONATE:
USAgain (March through April only)
Smitten Boutique (no longer accepting donations for 2018 - thank you!)
**These are the items we need most!**
- Black eye liner, clear lip gloss
- Sparkly jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelets)
- Small, dressy purses
- Dressy shoes and sandals
- We need all sizes of formal dresses, but in particular size 16 and up and sizes 0 and 2.